Are you enjoying the extensions? Did you like the support? Help others decide.

Leave a review

question-circle MobileJoomla

More
11 years 5 months ago #1332 by rvillela
Replied by rvillela on topic Re: MobileJoomla
- I was manually loading the jQuery libraries in the template or other extensions, which was causing conflicts.
- Keeping track of versions of jQuery was difficult across extensions, much easier having it in one place.
- Lastly, I liked the feature of jQuery UI that allowed me to select the theme rather than create a theme, store it locally and then load the local theme in the template file.

Again a very well written plugin with several avantages, but not totally critical.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 5 months ago #1333 by admin
Replied by admin on topic Re: MobileJoomla
It does help... the template is really not written correctly... Is there a way to attach the index.php of it?
Thanks.

Olivier.

More
11 years 5 months ago #1334 by admin
Thanks for your answer, I wanted to make sure you needed the plugin or could find a workaround.

Anyway, without jQuery Easy, your website is working but it is mostly 'by chance'. The index.php may hold the key on how we can fix this.

Olivier.

More
11 years 5 months ago #1335 by rvillela
The index.php is simple and references another file which I have included as well.

Thanks for looking at this.

More
11 years 5 months ago #1336 by rvillela
Sorry, did not realize you do not accept php files. I have attached them as txt files.
Attachments:

More
11 years 5 months ago #1337 by admin
Thanks for the files.
I am afraid that is not enough to diagnose the problem. It seems like the framework you are using does quite a lot and conflicts with jQuery Easy (it does the same kind of testing for MooTools for instance). I am afraid I have no solution for you, I would need the whole picture in order to understand what is going on.
One thing you could try though is see what plugins are enabled by the framework you are using. Try and order the system plugins and make jQuery Easy the last to load.
You are using a paid template so I won't be able to install it on my server for further testing.

Olivier.