Are you enjoying the extensions? Did you like the support? Help others decide.

Leave a review

question-circle MobileJoomla

More
11 years 5 months ago #1325 by rvillela
MobileJoomla was created by rvillela
Has anybody been able to get MobileJoomla (Elegance Template) working with jQuery Easy? This has been a great plugin overall, but cannot seem to getting working with MobileJoomla. Maybe it's an loading order of scripts or something like that.

Thanks for any help
Joomla 2.5.7
MobielJoomla 1.2.0
jQuery Easy 1.4.0

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 5 months ago #1327 by admin
Replied by admin on topic Re: MobileJoomla
Hello,
jQuery Easy was not intended to work with jQuery mobile but with the desktop version of jQuery (so far).
jQuery Easy forces the libraries to load a certain way but even in your case, they should be loaded in the proper order (unless the template overrides that order).
Could you give a URL I could check and see what is going on? The problem may be somewhere else. Could you be more specific about what is not working?

Olivier.

More
11 years 5 months ago #1328 by rvillela
Replied by rvillela on topic Re: MobileJoomla
Thanks for the quick response.
Desktop URL:test.nutritionnetwork.com
Mobile URL: test.nutritionnetwork.com/?device=xhtml

What is not working is the UI rendering in Mobile mode. I have included two screen shots of the Mobile rendition. One with JQuery Easy disabled and one with it enabled.
Attachments:

More
11 years 5 months ago #1329 by admin
So far: indeed, the mobile 'stuff' is loaded before jQuery, that is why it is not working at all.
What I don't get is how you have meta tags then link tags, then script tags then back to base tags, meta tags, title tag...
The order does not make sense and is not handled by jQuery Easy either... I will look further...

Olivier.

More
11 years 5 months ago #1330 by admin
May I ask why you are required to use jQuery Easy? What are you trying to achieve with it?

Olivier.

More
11 years 5 months ago #1331 by rvillela
Replied by rvillela on topic Re: MobileJoomla
If it helps, the following site is working properly in Mobile mode after turning off jQuery Easy:
www.nutritionnetwork.com/?device=xhtml