Are you enjoying the extensions? Did you like the support? Help others decide.

Leave a review

file Conflict with Virtuemart checkout

More
11 years 9 months ago - 11 years 9 months ago #718 by ayoksus
Conflict with Virtuemart checkout was created by ayoksus
Hi,

I'm having an issue again with jquery easy in this site. This time with Virtuemart which is installed on the site.

After selecting a product and going to the shopping cart, the site becomes so slow when a visitor click on checkout (dutch: "Bestelling afronden"). After a long search I found jQueryeasy is the cause.

I've tried to disable the plugin only in this page (?page=checkout.index) by adding
if($_REQUEST['page'] != 'checkout.index')
			$this->_enabled = true;
on /plugins/system/jqueryeasy.php, but then the javascript doesn't work anymore.

Any help would be appriciated. Thanks.
ayok
Last edit: 11 years 9 months ago by ayoksus.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 9 months ago #719 by ayoksus
Replied by ayoksus on topic Re: Conflict with Virtuemart checkout
And I have tried to use the plugin to disabled only on checkout page, but it doesn't work.

More
11 years 9 months ago #720 by admin
Replied by admin on topic Re: Conflict with Virtuemart checkout
Hello,

why don't you try the option 'disable in pages' instead? It does not have to be a specific page, it can also be pages starting with the same URL (examples in the documentation).

Why do you think jQuery Easy is slowing down the checkout portion of Virtuemart? Can you give me specifics so I can try and fix this issue?

Olivier.

More
11 years 9 months ago #721 by admin
Replied by admin on topic Re: Conflict with Virtuemart checkout
Sorry, I was working on my answer before receiving your 2nd post. What URL did you put in the field 'disable in pages'?

Olivier.

More
11 years 9 months ago #722 by ayoksus
Hello,
Thanks for your reply. I think jQuery easy has slow down the site because when I disabled jquery easy, the checkout is going faster/normal.

I've tried to put the link on the 'disable in pages' , like index.php?page=checkout.index, and even complete url, but it doesn't work. I've tried to hack, it works, but the javascript on login_register virtuemart doesn't work anymore.

You can test the site. Go to www.watersport4all.nl/winkel/browse/24-p...ekkleden.html?sef=hc, and click on "toevoegen" from one of the product, then go to cart by clicking on "winkelmandje" in ajax popup. When you click on checkout (Bestelling afronden), then it takes so long to get to the login/registration page. The problem doesn't occur if we're logged in.

I hope it's clear. I'll read the documentation again.

Thank you.
ayok

More
11 years 9 months ago #723 by ayoksus

admin wrote: Sorry, I was working on my answer before receiving your 2nd post. What URL did you put in the field 'disable in pages'?

I've put:

www.watersport4all.nl/index.php?page=che...ption=com_virtuemart
www.watersport4all.nl/winkel/cart.html?sef=h