Are you enjoying the extensions? Did you like the support? Help others decide.

Leave a review

file Conflict with Virtuemart checkout

More
11 years 9 months ago #724 by ayoksus
Replied by ayoksus on topic Re: Conflict with Virtuemart checkout
I can manage it by changing JURI::current() to $_SERVER. So I can put /index.php?page=checkout.index&ssl_redirect=1&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=474. However, the same problem occurs that the javascript doesn't work.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 9 months ago #725 by ayoksus
Hi,
I've solved it, even it's not a perfect solution, but the site is working now.

Maybe you need to check if it works with virtuemart 1.9.x. Or maybe only for this site.

Thanks.
Ayok

More
11 years 9 months ago #726 by admin
Replied by admin on topic Re: Conflict with Virtuemart checkout
If you don't mind, I will look at your site and see if this is a problem that occurred only for you or if it is a general problem that has to do with interactions between jQuery Easy and Virtuemart. jQuery Easy has been tested with Joomla! and is a tool aiming at helping people with jQuery issues. It is impossible to make sure jQuery Easy works flawlessly with the thousands of extensions out there. But I still want to make sure the plugin works with major extensions such as Virtuemart... So your issues will actually help in fixing potential problems others may encounter.

Olivier.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ayoksus

More
11 years 9 months ago #727 by ayoksus
Yes. I like this plugin cos it helps me alot with different extensions that use jquery and mootools, especially for joomla! 1.5.

I think it's important to make it work with virtuemart too. But it could be only happened with this particular site.

Thanks 'n goodluck,
ayok