Are you enjoying the extensions? Did you like the support? Help others decide.

Leave a review

file Some assistance on setup please

More
10 years 3 months ago #3480 by PaladinBrewer
Replied by PaladinBrewer on topic Re: Some assistance on setup please
Well this is sad to hear. I am pretty sure it is not the sidetabs so much as the script within it, the one showing my Teamspeak info
<script src="http://test.9thsword.org/tswebviewer/ajax.php?config=9thsd&id=viewer&s=true" type="text/javascript"></script>

Unfortunately, the guy who makes that script no longer works on it, and it is the only script that does what I want. :(

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 3 months ago #3485 by PaladinBrewer
Replied by PaladinBrewer on topic Re: Some assistance on setup please
I found my own solution. I stopped doing the script above and I instead am using an iframe. I need to do some CSS and sizing work, but, now it works. :)

More
10 years 3 months ago #3486 by PaladinBrewer
Replied by PaladinBrewer on topic Some assistance on setup please
Actually when I did the iframe, at first it was working on the calendar page, but NOT working on every other page. So I re-enabled your plug, and it began working on every page now except the main page (in firefox). Though someone says in Chrome it works fine.

More
10 years 3 months ago #3489 by admin
Replied by admin on topic Some assistance on setup please
It seems to be working fine now indeed. It also works in Firefox for me on the main page.

You still have to go the the jQuery Easy plugin and set 'show report' to 'no' ('other' tab in the plugin) to avoid comments at the bottom of the page.

Olivier.

More
10 years 3 months ago #3490 by PaladinBrewer
Replied by PaladinBrewer on topic Some assistance on setup please
Yes it works for me now too, I'm not sure how I got that working, but alas it did. I'm also not sure how re-enabled your Jquery plugin seemed to fix the issues I was having, when all the settings seem to be gone from it, except for stripping some code out. Oh well I'll be happy it works. I just have to get the auto-height to work in the iframe, but that's minor in comparison. Thanks again for all your help, it was very much so appreciated. :)

More
10 years 3 months ago #3491 by admin
Replied by admin on topic Some assistance on setup please
It is because the jQuery Easy plugin re-orders the libraries, making sure they are in the proper order for limiting conflicts between MooTools and jQuery.

You are very welcome, it also actually helped me in finding and fixing a bug there was in the plugin :-)

Olivier.