Are you enjoying the extensions? Did you like the support? Help others decide.

Leave a review

file Some assistance on setup please

More
10 years 4 months ago #3474 by admin
Replied by admin on topic Re: Some assistance on setup please
Seems like it :-)
I am taking a look.

Olivier.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 4 months ago #3475 by admin
I have never seen anything like this. You no scripts loaded on the page. Do you have installed an extension that optimizes your page?

Olivier.

More
10 years 4 months ago #3476 by PaladinBrewer
Replied by PaladinBrewer on topic Re: Some assistance on setup please
I don't know :( Do you want me to just give you admin access so you can make sure I have not accidentally changed some settings I was not supposed to?

More
10 years 4 months ago #3477 by admin
Yes, please, at this point I cannot do anything.
Send me your credentials at [email protected]. I am on my way out, I will look at this over the weekend. Thank you!

Olivier.

More
10 years 4 months ago #3478 by admin
I have setup jQuery Easy with the latest jQuery Easy version. I have noticed that RSEventPro is loading the same script twice:
<script src="/components/com_rseventspro/assets/js/scripts.js?v=5" type="text/javascript"></script>
  <script src="/components/com_rseventspro/assets/js/scripts.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
on the page test.9thsword.org/members-only/event-calendar.

There is an error still, I will look it over later.

Olivier.

More
10 years 4 months ago #3479 by admin
I have gone through your website one more time. I have setup jQuery Easy the way it should be setup in your case. The plugin does re-order the scripts the way they should and removes duplicate libraries, nevertheless I have disabled it as it does not solve the remaining issues with RSEventPro.

I have also re-ordered the plugins in the admin console so jQuery Easy is the last called when enabled.

After looking closely at your installed extensions, I finally understood where the problem is.

The module responsible for your troubles is Sidetabs. jQuery was off in the module (parameter) but the code requires it, so it was missing on some pages (like the home page). One major issue with this module is that it does not load jQuery.noConlict(), which is required to work with MooTools (used by your template and RSEventsPro).

I have un-published the sidetabs module and you can see that now your site works perfectly (I did not go through all the pages but mostly where the major problems were).

If you really need this module, I would suggest contacting its developer.

There is something else in that module's code that is not acting right because despite re-ordering the scripts and fixing the noconflict() code issue, the jQuery Easy plugin is not abled to fix the sidetabs module conflicts with RSEventsPro.

Olivier.