Are you enjoying the extensions? Did you like the support? Help others decide.

Leave a review

file Installed JQueryEasy, unable to solve the problem.

More
12 years 1 week ago #379 by trav
I have installed widgitkit from yootheme, which includes accordion and slideshow that work fine on my homepage, when using it on other pages it looks like it comes into a conflict with other jQuery libraries or java scripts. Installed jQuery Easy hoping to solve the problem, but unsuccessfully.
Please advise if you can...
www.miami-residential.idxco.com/idx/14162/contact.php

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 1 week ago #381 by admin
Hello,
your situation is extremely complex because the template you are using hides MooTools and jQuery libraries into scripts like '/cache/template.js.php?id=...'. This is why you have conflicts. For jQuery Easy to help in this case, you need to add '/cache/template/js.php?id=ce04d21ffca48744c7d6b78935a13cf0' line to 'remaining scripts' in the advanced features to get rid of the jQuery library hidden by your template. You may have to get rid of the MooTools libraries too, since jQuery Easy will add them.

Olivier.

More
12 years 1 week ago #382 by trav
Added suggested line-no result. I don't think this is template's issue since everything working fine on the front page. Problems occure on the pages where idx plugin is installed(property search)..

More
12 years 1 week ago #383 by admin
What I can see is that you are having several jQuery instances on the same page and they may not be the same version. This is not a template issue, as long as you are not mixing jQuery with others. It is not the fault of one component or template but the mix of all together that result in problems. You will have to try different ideas as the one suggested before (it is a trial and error situation, you will have to experiment). To help you with finding out how to solve your issues, check out the article I wrote a while ago (the link is in the help section of the jQuery Easy plugin if using Joomla! 1.6+ or find it on my website on the plugin page).

Olivier.