Are you enjoying the extensions? Did you like the support? Help others decide.

Leave a review

file src = "/"

More
12 years 2 weeks ago #348 by ayoksus
src = "/" was created by ayoksus
Hi,
I have installed "jquery easy", and it works actually perfect. However, I got this empty script, <script type="text/javascript" src="/"></script> and it seems that it causes this error: Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected token <.

Is there any solution for this?

Thank you,
ayok

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 weeks ago #349 by admin
Replied by admin on topic Re: src = "/"
Hello,
I am surprised you are getting this behavior as it is supposed to be caught by the plugin. Which version did you install and for what version of Joomla!? I will look into this problem. In the meantime, in the advanced options, you can add the path to the 'remaining scripts' and it should take it out.

Olivier.

More
12 years 2 weeks ago #350 by ayoksus
Replied by ayoksus on topic Re: src = "/"
Hi thanks,
I've asked this issue to joomla! forum but haven't got any reply. I really appreciate your reply.

Actually I'm not sure whether this empty script is the cause. Maybe you can check on the site, www.watersport4all.nl. Actually the error doesn't effect the site, but the client found this when he tried to test the site on validator.w3.org. The site is blocked, and the only mistake i see is this.

The joomla version is 1.5 legacy, and I think the plugin version is 3.

Excuse me, I don't understand what you mean by advanced options. Where can I add the path?

Thank you

More
12 years 2 weeks ago #351 by admin
Replied by admin on topic Re: src = "/"
I took a look at the website (I like the slick design).
I am not sure you are using the latest version of the jQuery Easy plugin. You should have the 1.1.2 version.
The latest version takes care of the '/' paths and adds features for advanced users. Also, it forces the jQuery.noConflict() to be added as script and not script declaration, which helps better most of the time.
By upgrading (if I am right), you will not have to add any path to anything.
Let me know!

Olivier.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ayoksus

More
12 years 2 weeks ago #352 by ayoksus
Replied by ayoksus on topic Re: src = "/"
Hi,
Thanks! it works perfect!