Are you enjoying the extensions? Did you like the support? Help others decide.

Leave a review

file Conflicts with other modules, even after uninstall

More
12 years 1 month ago #253 by ran1mal
hi and thank you for making a useful and free extension. I hear from others that it has been a life-saver. Unfortunately I wasn't able to resolve the issue I was having so I uninstalled it but now several of my other modules are not working.

Specifically the two modules no longer working are:
Stocks GK4 - Parsing XML error...
Ultimate Feed Display - : Call to a member function enable_cache() on a non-object...

Would JQ Easy have removed/altered some essential code and left it that way even after uninstallation? I apologize if this is outside the scope of the support you mean to provide. I am a bit lost as to what may have happened.

My site: www.calcom.co

if you are able to take a look, let me know if you need anything else to diagnose the issue. My only thought so far is that it is related to "enabling cache" on both modules.

screen XML error.png

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 1 month ago - 12 years 1 month ago #254 by admin
Hello!
I am sorry about all the trouble you are having.
jQuery Easy only removes scripts and stylesheets associated with jQuery 'on the fly' (at the creation of a page on the server) and does not affect any code if disabled or uninstalled. There is no caching or backed up code.
Your problem lies somewhere else I am afraid. Look into the cache options you have suggested. I don't have enough information/access to the code to look any further. I would suggest you contact the developers for the modules in fault.
Good luck!

Olivier.
Last edit: 12 years 1 month ago by admin.

More
12 years 1 month ago #255 by ran1mal
I appreciate you taking a look. Thanks for your time