Are you enjoying the extensions? Did you like the support? Help others decide.

Leave a review

file Jquery easy plugin conflict with K2Mart plugin

More
10 years 11 months ago #2285 by Nicolai Petrova
Jquery easy plugin conflict with K2Mart plugin was created by Nicolai Petrova
Hello!

We're developing a new website at

aventura.neemoweb.com

We have a conflict between this two plugins and after much research from our developers and the people from K2mart plugin we've come to the following conclusion:

- Problem: If you navigate to any page in which sellable items from k2 are shown like this one:

aventura.neemoweb.com/index.php/actividades

The dropdown submenus from the upper menus wont expand,and its because the chosen.js library(from K2mart) is being removed by the Jquery easy plugin, it is maybe thinking jquerychosen is a Jquery library(we don't know why).

Could you please help us with this issue? we find no way of solving it and the project is already gone far away to rethink the system.

Thanks,

Nico.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 11 months ago #2287 by admin
Hello Nico,

I do believe the fast solution here would be to re-inject the chosen.js file back into the system through the jQuery Easy plugin. Get the full path when the plugin is disabled and add it to 'add script' field.

I will make more tests and re-check my regular expressions to try and avoid jQuery Easy to remove this file in the first place.

Olivier.

More
10 years 11 months ago #2288 by admin
I totally forgot: I added in version v1.5.0 a field to ignore specific scripts from removal. You should use that instead :-)

Olivier.

More
10 years 11 months ago #2293 by Nicolai Petrova
Replied by Nicolai Petrova on topic Re: Jquery easy plugin conflict with K2Mart plugin
Hello again!

COuld you tell me where is this option?

Basic options frontend
Advanced options frontend
Basic options backend
Advanced options backend

Where exactly do i have to add the path of the library? Im confused because there are many options and none is "ignore specific scripts"

Thanks in advance :)

Nico.

More
10 years 11 months ago #2294 by Nicolai Petrova
Replied by Nicolai Petrova on topic Re: Jquery easy plugin conflict with K2Mart plugin
I'm using version 1.5.0 btw

Nico.

More
10 years 11 months ago #2295 by Nicolai Petrova
I found out!

Thank you so much, your plugin is brilliant!

Nico :).