Are you enjoying the extensions? Did you like the support? Help others decide.

Leave a review

file Just can't find it

More
10 years 11 months ago #2195 by Larry_Lou
Just can't find it was created by Larry_Lou
Hello
I've been trying to solve a jQuery problem on a site and it's just about driving me crazy. The extension developer isn't helping out so I am turning to you. I have your extension installed and I've tried all manner of combinitions of settings, but I just can't get it. Either the 'Fun Supersized' extension works or the 'Before and After' extension...but not both. Here is a link to the page: www.taurusconsulting.ch/cms/index.php/taurus-leistung-start
If you can help I'd be more than just grateful.
Thank you,
Larry

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 11 months ago #2196 by admin
Replied by admin on topic Re: Just can't find it
Hello Larry,
did you disable Mootools? It seems like this is needed and the library is not present on the site. Do not disable MooTools from the jQuery Easy plugin if you have done so. The plugin should not remove MooTools from your site if it is needed, but to make sure...
/cms/media/mod_funsupersized/js/default.js contains a jQuery.noConflict() line, which I am not sure is a good thing here. Try disabling the addition of that line in the jQuery Easy plugin so you do not have duplicates.
Do you really need to add jQuery UI?

Olivier.

More
10 years 11 months ago #2200 by Larry_Lou
Replied by Larry_Lou on topic Re: Just can't find it
Yahoo!!! You're amazing. I took out the line from the default js and unchecked the options for no conflict in JQuery easy and viola! It works. I can't thank you enough.
Larry :cheer:

More
10 years 11 months ago #2203 by admin
Replied by admin on topic Re: Just can't find it
You are welcome Larry!

Olivier.