Are you enjoying the extensions? Did you like the support? Help others decide.

Leave a review

file JQuery Conflict Widgetkit and SP Tab

More
11 years 2 weeks ago #2082 by sabsils
JQuery Conflict Widgetkit and SP Tab was created by sabsils
So I have the latest version of Widgetkit lite for joomla 2.5 installed, I also have SP Tabs installed. SP Tabs works just fine, but Widgetkit is not. I installed jQuery Easy and selected jQuery/version 1.8 (latest) and then SP Tabs doesn't load. Under all other parameters the Widgetkit does not load, ie. absent of jQuery Easy the SP Tabs loads at the expense of Widgetkit Gallery. I have tried taking it up with Widgetkit developers, to no avail. Here is the link: www.roguestardemo.com/csdi/#projects
I currently have jQuery set to none because when I set it to jQuery/version 1.8 the SP Tabs does not load, therefore no way for you to see the actual page itself.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 2 weeks ago #2083 by admin
Hello,
I am looking at your site but jQuery Easy is enabled so I cannot really see if something is taken out and should not.
Having the report set to 'yes' would also help if you need the plugin enabled.
Thanks!

Olivier.

More
11 years 2 weeks ago #2084 by admin
Correct me if I am wrong but neither your template nor SP Tabs use jQuery. The jQuery Easy plugin won't be of any use for you at this point.

Olivier.

More
11 years 2 weeks ago #2085 by sabsils
Thanks for you quick response. So why do you think the SP Tabs is causing the Widgetkit to not work?

More
11 years 2 weeks ago #2086 by admin
I am not sure, it does not show any javascript error...
I would suggest you see with the developer of the SP Tabs, they may already have had issues with WidgetKit before.
I am sorry, but I am not a MooTools expert here...

Olivier.