Are you enjoying the extensions? Did you like the support? Help others decide.

Leave a review

question-circle About K2 and Mootool effect

More
11 years 1 month ago #2022 by Kxt
About K2 and Mootool effect was created by Kxt
Hi all ! I'm new to Joomla , And I've established a J3.0 site recently , The template I used says something about bootstrap , which I dont really know what that is , anyway , there comes a problem :

Im using K2 and When I clicked the preview image in item view , normally it will open the image in a lightbox window , but somehow in my site it wont opened as a lightbox instead it opened as a direct link

This is the problem page :http://www.cmai.com.tw/index.php/cmlp-full-intro/cmlpb-full-intro/item/2-erp-system-working-flow

I'm not sure if it is a JQuery related problem , I installed jQuery Easy but it still the same , maybe its because I dont know how to configure it rightly , will anyone help me please ?

Very appreciated !

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 1 month ago #2025 by admin
Replied by admin on topic Re: About K2 and Mootool effect
Hello,
I don't see that you have jQuery Easy plugin enabled here. At least, you did not select jQuery to use it.
Bootstrap is a major part of your template. It needs jQuery to function. I believe you are missing the jQuery.noConflict() code, which would be taken care of by the jQuery Easy plugin by default.

Olivier.

More
11 years 1 month ago #2035 by Kxt
Replied by Kxt on topic Re: About K2 and Mootool effect
hi! thanks for the fast reply
I select jQuery to local and 1.8 , 1.9 too
But it still the same : link

Should I go configure anything else under the advanced tab ?
Or any php files ?
And after I select jQuery under the basic tab , my slideshow on the home page is not working : link the gray background area

Thanks again !

More
11 years 1 month ago #2037 by admin
Almost there.
Since version 1.9, you need to specify the sub-version of the library. Right now, the library does not load.

Olivier.

More
11 years 1 month ago #2050 by Kxt
Replied by Kxt on topic Re: About K2 and Mootool effect
hi! thanks for the reply !
So i set the jQuery to 1.8 and the slideshow is working correctly , but still , the k2 image is not working as a lightbox effect , as you can see here

Should I do anything else ?

thanks again :)

More
11 years 1 month ago #2053 by admin
I don't know what causes this, but it seems to be a MooTools problem. You should try and contact K2 support for that one.

Olivier.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kxt