Are you enjoying the extensions? Did you like the support? Help others decide.

Leave a review

file So close to being perfect!

More
11 years 1 month ago #1950 by fewleh
So close to being perfect! was created by fewleh
Hi.. thank you so much for this plugin.. it is really useful. I'm using gantry theme on Joomla! which uses Mootools, with jquery / bootstrap. Everything is SO close to working.. but there seems to be a smal problem with accordions. They open & close the first time, and then they stop opening. There are no errors in the developer console or anything to give me an idea of the problem.. how can I work out why it doesn't work? All the other javascript works OK.

You can see an example at: v2.marlownailandbeauty.co.uk/index.php?o...cle&id=18&Itemid=133

(accordion at top of page.) 'Ask a question' works OK with modal window, and drop down menus are working. Just this damn accordion won't play nice :) Any help would be very very welcomed.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 1 month ago #1954 by admin
Replied by admin on topic Re: So close to being perfect!
Hello,
I am not sure what is going on either and started looking over Bootstrap forums. Seems like there are lots of issues with Bootstrap accordion functionality. You may find the cause of your issue there. I don't see any conflict here other than 'rokmediaqueries.js' being loaded twice.

Olivier.

More
11 years 1 month ago #1955 by fewleh
Replied by fewleh on topic Re: So close to being perfect!
Thanks for the speedy reply. I will head over to the bootstrap forums and see what I can find. Thank you again.

More
11 years 1 month ago #1957 by admin
Replied by admin on topic Re: So close to being perfect!
Let me know if you are able to solve the issue!

Olivier.