Are you enjoying the extensions? Did you like the support? Help others decide.

Leave a review

file Leading slash added

More
11 years 2 months ago #1794 by glendalerugby
Leading slash added was created by glendalerugby
Hi,
Today I upgraded my Joomla (from 2.5.1 to 2.5.9) and then jQuery Easy. After the upgrade, jQuery wasn't loading. I noticed in the source code that the jQE scripts added a leading slash:
<script src="/https://ajax.googleapis.com ...
<script src="//plugins/system/jqueryeasy ...
I ended up adding the scripts without a leading slash manually in the index file. Do you know why this might have happened?
Thanks,
Michael

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 2 months ago #1795 by admin
Replied by admin on topic Re: Leading slash added
Hi Michael,
sorry, I have no idea why it did that, especially for an external link like the one from Google. This could be a problem with the Joomla! configuration... Weird that this happened after an update from 2.5.1 to 2.5.9, although there were significant changes from one version to the next. You should take a look at the release fixes and additions, you probably would get a hint from that.

Olivier.

More
11 years 1 month ago #1999 by admin
Replied by admin on topic Re: Leading slash added
Hello Michael,
I have worked on the same issue with another user and I think I have found the cause of this problem. I do not know if you gave up on using the plugin or not (I suspect you did), but I will issue a bug fix soon, as soon as I have done more testing. In a nutshell: the plugin correctly creates paths but does not correctly replace the old ones in some cases (depends on server configuration).

Olivier.