Are you enjoying the extensions? Did you like the support? Help others decide.

Leave a review

file JQuery Conflicts

More
11 years 2 months ago #1752 by mightec
JQuery Conflicts was created by mightec
Hi
I have a problem with a couple of extensions and perhaps a template which I would like to resolve.

I am using Joomla! 2.5.9 and an Artisteer 4.1 responsive web designed template, they seem to work OK.

I also run Unite Revolution Slider and that is Ok.

My problem is that I want to use Widgetkit gallery, now that has worked when I switch Unite js file off.

However, if I make any chnages within Widgetkit, say the dimensions, when I save I loose the setting that I have made and I cannot see the gallery.

How can jQuery Easy solve this problem.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 2 months ago #1753 by admin
Replied by admin on topic Re: JQuery Conflicts
Hello,
it seems like it may be something you should try and resolve with the developers of the Widgetkit gallery.
If you have a live URL I can take a look at it and see if there are any conflicts. Thanks!

Olivier.

More
11 years 2 months ago #1754 by mightec
Replied by mightec on topic Re: JQuery Conflicts
Hi
Thanks is very kind of you, I have tried to resolve it with YOOtheme but no luck. I do have a live test site, you will see I have called each image and that is changing but I cannot see an image.

Test Site

More
11 years 2 months ago #1755 by admin
You could try and set up jQuery Easy, there is at least an extra jQuery.noConflict() extra line that should get removed.
Try the plugin with the default settings except that you need to select jQuery and version 1.8.
Get back to me when done :-)

Olivier.

More
11 years 2 months ago #1756 by mightec
Replied by mightec on topic Re: JQuery Conflicts
Unfortunately no change, but to be clear, what should I do with Enable jQuery, set it to none, jQuery or jQuery=jQuery UI?

More
11 years 2 months ago #1757 by admin
you need to set it to jQuery. I am checking the site and there still is jQuery.noConflict() code there. Can you tell me what are the options setup for jQuery no conflict in the plugin?

Olivier.