Are you enjoying the extensions? Did you like the support? Help others decide.

Leave a review

file Jquery Conflicts

More
11 years 3 months ago #1653 by gteigland
Jquery Conflicts was created by gteigland
I have two programs that are necessary for my web site.
Jpayplans
k2 mutiimages.

My problem is that k2multiimages needs jquery easy ON to function but Jpayplans needs jqueary easy OFF to function problem.

I tried to turn jquery off by url but that didn't work. Also with user login and credentials there would be no way to turn it off by individual pages. Any ideas so that jquery won't engage when using the signup and subscription process for jpayplans.

Thanks!
Gene

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 3 months ago #1654 by admin
Replied by admin on topic Re: Jquery Conflicts
Hi Gene,
the only way I can think of is by using the option to turn jQuery Easy 'on' only on the pages you use K2 multiimages. Use the 'enable only in pages'.
The is your only option I am afraid...

Olivier.

More
11 years 3 months ago #1655 by gteigland
Replied by gteigland on topic Re: Jquery Conflicts
Shoot... One other questions is there any way for it to work on only the front-end editing of k2. That's really the only place I need it to work. As you know with k2 that's not a specific page.

Can I make some sort of call of jquery with in the editform of k2? Itis it's own php file.

More
11 years 3 months ago #1656 by admin
Replied by admin on topic Re: Jquery Conflicts
You can try by using the option 'enable only in pages' (check the documentation to see how you can use '*'). I am not sure it will work in your case.
There is no function from the plugin you can call, it works on the full page only.

Olivier.