Are you enjoying the extensions? Did you like the support? Help others decide.

Leave a review

exclamation-circle jQuery Easy K2 issue

More
11 years 7 months ago #1032 by Crug
jQuery Easy K2 issue was created by Crug
Hi, I am using the jQuery Easy plugin in a Joomla 2.5 site running K2. It works well to remove conflicts with various versions of jQuery, but it is called before K2's k2.js file which causes a javascript error (Uncaught ReferenceError: jQuery is not defined) which I think may be stopping some of my jquery effects from working correctly. Is there a way to force jQuery Easy to declare jQuery at the start of the document? Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 7 months ago #1033 by admin
Replied by admin on topic Re: jQuery Easy K2 issue
Hello,
I totally understand the issue. I am forcing MooTools to be loaded 1st in the plugin. But I am not forcing jQuery to come right after it, which I think is an oversight on my part (other libraries may be loaded in between). I will modify the code over the weekend to make sure nothing is loaded before MooTools AND jQuery. If you send an email to [email protected], I will send you the update to try out before I post the update online.

Olivier.

More
11 years 7 months ago #1035 by Crug
Replied by Crug on topic Re: jQuery Easy K2 issue
Hi thanks for the response. I have now emailed you at the address you requested. Hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks!

More
11 years 7 months ago #1037 by admin
Replied by admin on topic Re: jQuery Easy K2 issue
Thanks, I got it. I will get back to you as soon as I have a version for you to test.

Olivier.