Are you enjoying the extensions? Did you like the support? Help others decide.

Leave a review

exclamation-circle When enabling the configuration dont save

More
11 years 7 months ago #1007 by kachete
Hi

I wonder if the plugin can save my site from go nuts

I have downloaded and instaled the plugin everithing goes well in the instalation

Then go to ebable the plugin and choose jquery, enable the pluging and click save

After that the plugin appears in the main list of plugins with a lock after cleanup the lock when of but the configuration inside are not enabling the plugins parameters

I dont know what is hapenning here.

Im using a gantry template that works well after basic instalation but when instaled some components and modules plugins the facebook are not loading the google plus does seems to work

A module that loads a MailChimp java that was working very well now dont work

Other things arent working

I see that the plugin can make wonderfull things and i can imagine that will help the site a lot but i can manage to enable it

Please help us here

Thanks in advance.

Best regards from Venezuela.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 7 months ago #1010 by admin
Hello there,
sorry you are having so many issues here.
First of all, the lock is really just showing because the admin site has been closed or the page has timed out. This is not a problem. Second, make sure you have downloaded the plugins' documentation. There is a database fix in it in case you set jQuery in the backend and that your admin site becomes unresponsive. I am not sure if you are having this issue. Also make sure you read all the documentation on the site, there are explanations on how to sort out problems (see links in the documentation and in the plugin's help tab). Sorry I cannot be more specific at this point, I would have to see a live version of your site to diagnose anything. In any event you are still stuck, send me the URL of your site and I will take a look!

Olivier.

More
11 years 7 months ago #1011 by kachete
Replied by kachete on topic Re: When enabling the configuration dont save
Hi Master

Im goint to describe what i do so you can understand me. I hope so.

I donwload and read all the documents asociated with the plugin.

Then i install the pluging

The installation show me that all goes well.

Now when i enter the plugin configuration i enable the plugin and set jquery, then set save in the menu.

After doing that the lock item shows up inmediatly and the configuration are notr set at all only that when i make a global unlock the lock desapear but the configuration dont set at all so the plugin dont work.

The site is www.fundacionjvegas.com

Please if you can take a look of the site in order if you also can show us the way to can manage the errors that ocurrs in the hole page becouse the facebook buttons dont show at all, the google+ also doesnt show, the java of a module for a MailChimp suscription that was running well now dont run.

Hope you can take a look and help us

Best Regards from Venezuela.

The site was made for a foundation from a golf player from my hometown that will make childen happy while giving structures and shelters, we are willing to help all the children we can but also whant the site goes well for all the people so the visitor can se what we are doing.

Thanks in advance.

More
11 years 7 months ago #1012 by kachete
Hi master

The url to the site

www.fundacionjvegas.com

Best regards

More
11 years 7 months ago #1013 by admin
Hello,
I am sorry but I do not understand why you cannot enable the plugin in your administration console. I can only see one issue that could come up: if you enable jQuery in the backend. You can get side effects because of that. You told me you set jQuery then saved. Did you set it in the frontend AND the backend or just in the frontend? If you are stuck because it was set in the backend, uninstall the plugin, re-install it and ONLY set jQuery in the frontend. I hope this is what is happening to you because otherwise I do not see where the problem is coming from...

Olivier.

More
11 years 7 months ago #1014 by kachete
Master if you whant we can manage to send you data to acces to site in order you can see what we are trying to said and you dont undestand.

When we enable the plugin it sets well but no changes are made in the plugin administrator options

We set the plugin options and when we click save the lock item appears in the plugin and the changes we make in the options are not set so the plugin settings still get the original setting after intallation.

Thans what we are trying you to know but if you wanted we can deliver and create a user so you can see it by yourself.

Thanks in adavance.

best regards