Are you enjoying the extensions? Did you like the support? Help others decide.

Leave a review

file 500 Error loading stylemaster.css

More
9 years 7 months ago #3769 by nsheehan
500 Error loading stylemaster.css was created by nsheehan
ISSUE: Contacts are displayed however they are not rendered as expected, changing themes does not affect the layout. Image is displayed above the selected contact details in a single column, no formatting is applied.

Troubleshooting: Using devtools/firebug, inspected the element and discovered that the CSS for the Component was not loaded, the message was:
Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 500 (Internal Server Error)
Partial error code: components/com_trombinoscopeextended/assets/themes/stylemaster.css.php?security=1&s......
This error is displayed twice.
Searched through the Forum and found the 500 error post by Oliver, followed the instructions creating an item on a hidden menu to display the contacts, no change.
Tested on a different server and had no issues.

I will test on the dev version of this server today and follow up.

Looks great when it's running, straight forward to configure, another great extension. Thank you.

Niall

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 7 months ago #3771 by admin
Replied by admin on topic 500 Error loading stylemaster.css
Hello Niall,

the problem you are having cannot be resolved with a hidden menu item. You are actually having a problem of rights for the style files. You will find more posts in this forum on how to solve this issue, especially if you are using the extension 'Admin Tools'. Look for 'permissions on stylemaster.css.php'.

Olivier.

More
9 years 7 months ago #3773 by nsheehan
Replied by nsheehan on topic 500 Error loading stylemaster.css
I have dug through the forum and found the references to permissions and Admin Tools. Not using Admin Tools...
This is an IIS Server, IUSR, IIS_USRS and Anonymous have Read/List/Execute, and the Server Account has Full Access. Verified and double checked.
See the error: rppeo.ca/components/com_trombinoscopeext...ginal&theme=original

<code><handler> scriptProcessor could not be found in <fastCGI> application configuration</code>

Verified FastCGI Config and PHP settings, phpinfo available for the site above.

The devsite is working like a charm. Figures. :)

Thank you again.

More
9 years 7 months ago #3775 by admin
I would suggest you check with your server administrator, I must admit I never came into such an issue before and I have no idea on how to solve it at this point.

Olivier.

More
9 years 7 months ago #3778 by nsheehan
Replied by nsheehan on topic 500 Error loading stylemaster.css
I am the server admin. :)

More
9 years 7 months ago #3779 by admin
:-)
I am trying to find some logical explanation to this problem, but I don't have one at this point.

Olivier.