Are you enjoying the extensions? Did you like the support? Help others decide.

Leave a review

file Pop-up's don't work

More
10 years 11 months ago #2243 by pkolenbr
Pop-up's don't work was created by pkolenbr
I just installed TE v1.3.5 in conjunction with Joomla 3.1.1. I configured "Link to Contact" as "Popup (read-only)". Unfortunately I can't get this to work. The links work properly, but if I click on a picture or on the name of the contact, it opens in the standard contacts layout, looking ugly. The demo-version on your site shows a nice shadowbox popup, and that's what I was looking for.

Any idea what I'm missing? I used a fresh Joomla install, no additional themes installed.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 11 months ago - 10 years 11 months ago #2245 by admin
Replied by admin on topic Re: Pop-up's don't work
Hello,
the contact popup is the one provided by Joomla! so what you are seeing is what your template offers as contact view (what shows in the popup is what shows as the standard contact page view).
In order to format the contact popup to your liking, you will have to rely on your template or create a template override.
What you are seeing on the demo page is actually the view my template provides, it is not created by the component.
A further version of the Trombinoscope Extended component will include its own contact views.But at this time, what you are seeing is your template's contact view.

Olivier.
Last edit: 10 years 11 months ago by admin.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.