Are you enjoying the extensions? Did you like the support? Help others decide.

Leave a review

file Display empty fields

More
11 years 1 month ago #1946 by admin
Replied by admin on topic Re: Display empty fields
Well, turns out it was a bug in the trimming of the formatted address. I have made a version for you that addresses the issue, the version is not yet ready for release.
Could you please send me an email at [email protected] so I can send you the fixed versions? Thank you!

Olivier.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 4 weeks ago #1947 by haile
Replied by haile on topic Re: Display empty fields
Hello,
did you receive my email? I wanted say thank you anyway for your support, I rarely had a support so effective ;)

I could see another anomaly, when the site is repatriated on local, all my new css rules that I added for Trombinoscope Extended are not being taken into account ... it's not really important because is in local, but I wanted to report this irregularity...

More
11 years 4 weeks ago #1948 by admin
Hi Lorenzo,
I did receive your email and sent you an updated version of the component yesterday so I am surprised you did not receive it.
As far as the another anomaly is concerned, I don't know what to tell you. If the added CSS code is not taken into account, check if it has been correctly transferred to your local server and not erased by mistake.

Olivier.

More
11 years 4 weeks ago #1949 by haile
Replied by haile on topic Re: Display empty fields

I did receive your email and sent you an updated version of the component yesterday so I am surprised you did not receive it.

….strange, I never received an email, I checked in my spam box but nothing... can you send it to me again?

As far as the another anomaly is concerned, I don't know what to tell you. If the added CSS code is not taken into account, check if it has been correctly transferred to your local server and not erased by mistake.

I solved the problem of css by cleaning the history and browser cache. ;)

More
11 years 4 weeks ago #1951 by admin
Ok, I will resend it again :-)

Olivier.

More
11 years 4 weeks ago #1952 by admin
I have sent it. Let me know if you got it!

Olivier.