Are you enjoying the extensions? Did you like the support? Help others decide.

Leave a review

file Unable to fix my issue

More
11 years 9 months ago #650 by gediweb
Unable to fix my issue was created by gediweb
Hi, I'm using DJ-image slider on my site, and it worked fine until I upgraded the website to 2.5.6 and the extension to the latest. It looks like it's using jquery 1.6 which is what I set the plug in to use and still no go. Any input would be GREATLY appreciated :) I've heard so many great things about this plugin, just wish I can get it to work for me.

Here is my link just in case you have a chance to look at it: co2heliumnitrogenbeveragesyrups.com just go to "clients" tab and you'll see the slider just spinning. The developer said it's a conflict issue...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 9 months ago #653 by admin
Replied by admin on topic Re: Unable to fix my issue
Hello,
I suspect the script jquery.corner.js to be at the origin of the conflict, as it uses '$'. When using jQuery.noConflict(), you need to replace all '$' occurrences with 'jQuery'.
Try and disable this extension first and tell me if it changes anything. Then, if it does, try and make the changes I just told you about.

Olivier.

More
11 years 9 months ago #656 by gediweb
Replied by gediweb on topic Re: Unable to fix my issue
Hi Oliver, thank you for the fast response.

Ok, here is what I found: the swmenufree is using the jquery.corner.js. I disabled the component, and the module of swmenufree and the slider is still not working. I went ahead and enabled it back and did the change you mentioned anywhay

you need to replace all '$' occurrences with 'jQuery'.

any other scripts that might be interfering?

More
11 years 9 months ago #657 by admin
That's the most obvious I could see. I'll take another look and try to give some other suggestions.

Olivier.

More
11 years 9 months ago #658 by admin
the line: var Slider75 = new DJImageSlider ... is not right.
You have more closing parenthesis and curly braces than opening ones...

Olivier.

More
11 years 9 months ago #659 by gediweb
Replied by gediweb on topic Re: Unable to fix my issue
I removed the extra closing brackets using Firebug, and still nothing, but let me get in touch with the developer and see if they can fix it if the problem lies in the module itself.. I will keep you posted. Thanks for helping me isolate it.