Are you enjoying the extensions? Did you like the support? Help others decide.

Leave a review

file Thumbnails not being created Plus more

More
10 years 2 months ago #3525 by mronayne
Thumbnails not being created Plus more was created by mronayne
First, let me say, I love the product. I just purchased the lifetime developer license.
But, I am having issues with the module not generating new thumbnails when I change the image in an article, or add an image to en existing article that never had one. I've turned off caching everywhere and I've set the Module's "Reset Image" to "Yes" but nothing happens.
I also cannot change the style back to "Original" from "Full Width"? In fact, no matter what style I select it remains stuck at "Full Width".
This is anew site running Joomla 3.2.1 with the JSN Gruve PRO Template 3.0.1.
Not sure what to do...?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 2 months ago #3526 by admin
Replied by admin on topic Thumbnails not being created Plus more
Hello,
first of all, thank you for your purchase and compliments.

You are experiencing a strange behavior indeed and frankly I never came accross it.

The fact that thumbnails are not generated when you are adding images may just be linked to where you have asked the images to be taken from: article, intro or full images...

The style not changing: you may just have a CSS conflict issue with the template.

Do you have a URL where I can look at this behavior 'live'? Could you also send screenshots of your parameters in the module? You can send those to [email protected].

Thank you!

Olivier.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.