Are you enjoying the extensions? Did you like the support? Help others decide.

Leave a review

file Can you help me to fix my site?

More
10 years 3 months ago #3499 by fungel
Can you help me to fix my site? was created by fungel
Hi Olivier,
Can you help me to fix my site?
If I send you login details (privately and not over the forum) are you able to for a fee change the Jquery settings so my site works?
I have a combination of Artisteer template, J2store & EasyPaypalButtons and there is a conflict somewhere. I have NO IDEA even what jQuery is and at this point I simply need it to work... I'm self employed (not as a web designer..) and setting up the site is very stressful for me. Can you work on my site? How would I send you the login details and how would payment work?
Many thanks for your help.
The following user(s) said Thank You: admin

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 3 months ago #3500 by admin
Replied by admin on topic Can you help me to fix my site?
Hello,
I can already have a look at what is going on in the frontend. Can you send me the URL of a page where you have such trouble? If I need login details to enter your site, please send the credentials to [email protected].
Thank you!

Olivier.

More
10 years 3 months ago #3501 by fungel
Replied by fungel on topic Can you help me to fix my site?
Hi Oliver,
Thank you SO MUCH for your quick reply.
The site is www.msbmastering.ie
I have emailed you login details and have set you up as a user...
If someone uses the shop at www.msbmastering.ie/rates and inputs their contact details then it simply bounces them back and users cannot get to the next stage in the shopping cart... In addition there is www.msbmastering.ie/custom which needs to still work
I'm afraid I don't have much more information about it all which is why I need your help.
Thanks again, Kyle.