Are you enjoying the extensions? Did you like the support? Help others decide.

Leave a review

file Virtuemart Yootheme Jquery

More
10 years 5 months ago #3376 by admin
Replied by admin on topic Re: Virtuemart Yootheme Jquery
1- to drop jQuery UI optimization, just enable 'jQuery' but not 'jQuery + jQuery UI' (first parameters of the plugin). As simple as that...

2- maybe the payment plugin requires specific jQuery v1.9 functionnality. Then select version 1.9 (and add a sub-version number 1) in jQuery Easy instead of 1.8.

If nothing works, leave out everything I said. There is no point on trying a remedy if it is worse than the illness...
(French proverb).

Olivier.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 5 months ago #3384 by wogand
Replied by wogand on topic Re: Virtuemart Yootheme Jquery
Hi Olivier,

Well I have set Jquery UI in the plugin to other then and left the local path blanc.
As for setting Jquery to 1.9 it will give me the same problems with adding products to the cart.

I was hoping you could see what Jquery is loading in the website by default and that this plugin would bring some order to the chaos or at least let my website and modules/plugin use 1 Jquery.
Or force it to use 1 version and let everything work...

More
10 years 5 months ago #3385 by admin
Well it is a hit or miss sometimes. There is no way I can control the way your site is going to behave. I told you what I would try and what I could see could be improved.

I am still convinced one version of jQuery can be eliminated but you would have to make the changes in the plugin and let me see why some extensions stopped functionning (I need to be able to see the errors).

There is really not much chaos on your site actually, you should have seen some sites...

One thing you should always try first before using jQuery Easy is to disable jQuery from the extensions' parameters (look if they give you such an option).

Please try and use the 'strip remaining script' option again and let me know when you have done it. I can look at the code then and see what does not work and why.

Olivier.
The following user(s) said Thank You: wogand

More
10 years 5 months ago #3387 by wogand
Replied by wogand on topic Re: Virtuemart Yootheme Jquery
whenever I do the stripping and add:
/plugins/vmpayment/buckaroo/js/jquery-latest.min.js

Customers won't see the Yootheme widgetkits on the frontpage (slideshows)
and also they can't add products to their carts.

So I cannot let this option be on, since the site is live and running. I' ll e-mail u.

More
10 years 5 months ago #3389 by admin
Well, one option is to make your site under maintenance for a short while. You definitely cannot do this kind of tweaking on a live site.

Olivier.