Are you enjoying the extensions? Did you like the support? Help others decide.

Leave a review

question-circle Mega Menu cause problem jquery or mootools

More
10 years 8 months ago #3072 by ismaelhaider
Mega Menu cause problem jquery or mootools was created by ismaelhaider
Hi folks,
I am using Ja Teline Iv template, before it was working fine, Now I am facing issues, like megamenu drop down now working maybe confilict with jquery or mootools, so I installed jQuery Easy,still not working, can you help me to solve this issue.I dont know where is the issue.
www.swiftqatar.com

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 8 months ago #3073 by admin
Hello,
the first problem comes from the fact that your template (I suppose, t3) or an extension (k2?) has options set to consolidate/minimise your scripts.
Therefore, jQuery Easy cannot sort out those libraries and has no effect on your page.
What I see right now is that you have at least 3 versions of jQuery that are loaded (versions 1.7, 1.8 and unknown).
You may be able to fix your issues by finding out which extensions are loading those extra jQuery libraries (hopefully you can disable jQuery from them).
If not, you need to make all consolidated/minimized libraries 'visible' to your page (and not included into t3-asset files as it is now) by disabling the minification.
Then jQuery Easy may be able to help.

Olivier.

More
10 years 8 months ago #3074 by ismaelhaider
Replied by ismaelhaider on topic Re: Mega Menu cause problem jquery or mootools
Thanks for the prompt response,I tried all things but unable to check which extention is using this,Can you help me,I can PM you Admin credentials,Its very important for me to solve this plz

More
10 years 7 months ago #3079 by admin
Look into your template's settings in the template manager for the minification of the scripts. Disable it from there.
Look also into K2 settings. K2 has options to disable jQuery.
Go into each and every other component that you know uses jQuery and see if disabling jQuery is an option.
Then get back to me to let me know what worked. Thanks!

Olivier.