Are you enjoying the extensions? Did you like the support? Help others decide.

Leave a review

file Slideshow still missing

More
10 years 9 months ago #2613 by admin
Replied by admin on topic Re: Slideshow still missing
You will have a hard time finding a slideshow that does not run jQuery :-). You may want to try another slideshow module though. One that encapsulate jQuery code differently. It will be a good way to check if the problem was coming from the old one.

Olivier.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 7 months ago - 10 years 7 months ago #3092 by fndpena
Replied by fndpena on topic Re: Slideshow still missing
Hi michellezum...

Did you managed to fix that problem?

In my site, when I enable another jquery module, slideshowck disappear! I've been trying to use all kinds of jquery "no conflict" plugins but no success.

Let me know if you fixed it and how.

Thanks.
Last edit: 10 years 7 months ago by fndpena.

More
10 years 7 months ago #3093 by admin
Hello,
that my be another problem all together. Anything that can stop a slideshow from working. One little script conflict and the whole thing can break.
If you can, post a URL where the issue can be seen and there may be something obvious in the source code.

Olivier.

More
10 years 7 months ago #3094 by fndpena

admin wrote: Hello,
that my be another problem all together. Anything that can stop a slideshow from working. One little script conflict and the whole thing can break.
If you can, post a URL where the issue can be seen and there may be something obvious in the source code.

Here's the URL:
50.97.101.29/~grupo902/dacasainvest.com.br/

The menu module breaks the slideshowck, that should be displayed in the block just below the menu...

More
10 years 7 months ago #3096 by admin
3 jQuery libraries are loaded in your page and they are NOT compatible with each other (jQuery 1.6, 1.8 and 2.0).
For more information on the differences, please go to jQuery.com.
Very few scripts are ready for jQuery 2.0 so you should try and avoid using it. There is an error when your script loads actually, you are missing the subversion number.
Does the module swmenufree has an option to disable jQuery? Do you know what extension loads jQuery 2.0?
If you cannot get rid of those issues, try enabling the jQuery Easy plugin and set the version to 'Joomla' if your version of Joomla! is 3+. Otherwise, set jQuery to version 1.8.

Olivier.

More
10 years 7 months ago - 10 years 7 months ago #3097 by fndpena
Problem solved. :)

I have disabled jquery load in swmenufree and slideshowck and now everything is working just fine :).

Many thanks.
Last edit: 10 years 7 months ago by admin.