Are you enjoying the extensions? Did you like the support? Help others decide.

Leave a review

file Trombinoscope access levels

More
1 year 4 months ago #5811 by webiedesign
Trombinoscope access levels was created by webiedesign
I have 2 Trombinoscope grid menu items that are public. I also have 1 grid menu item that should only display to logged in users. 
The public menu items display the grid, but when I click on the contact name, it prompts a login to see the details. If I make the private menu item public, then it works properly. The menu details for the link are all set to public and to link to the Trombinoscope item. If that is to confusing - I can send a video ;)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 4 months ago #5812 by syw
Replied by syw on topic Trombinoscope access levels
Please contact me at [email protected] and send me credentials so I can check your configuration. It may be due to caching: do you use Joomla caching? I have found an issue with Joomla caching and a fix is ready for this already, although not public yet.

Olivier.
The following user(s) said Thank You: webiedesign

More
1 year 4 months ago #5817 by webiedesign
Replied by webiedesign on topic Trombinoscope access levels
To follow up for anybody seeing this and having similar issues, the workaround I used was to make the menu item to an article that only shows to logged in users and included a Trombinoscope module. I understand this doesn't prevent search engine indexing of the information, but it isn't really sensitive so there is no issues there. Thanks to Olivier for his excellent support !
The following user(s) said Thank You: syw