Override article information details and show them the way YOU want.
Please make sure you read the following explanations before accessing the download links you can find at the bottom of this page.
Before enabling the plugin
After the plugin has been enabled and configured
- choose which categories can be altered by the plugin,
- modify the article, blog/list and featured views,
- choose which elements to show (hits, author, rating, dates, times, categories, keywords, tags...),
- use plain text to create elaborate combinations of elements,
- use publish down dates to use standard articles as events,
- link keywords for immediate search results,
- add an optional calendar representation,
- override the CSS for display,
- use on a multi-language site,
- and more...
- use the plugin's syntax to individually target articles,
- use even more information detail types: email, print and jcomments count,
- use article options to control what information is show in the end,
- show the vote form alongside the sharing type,
- override the CSS for print,
- cache the stylesheets for better performance.
Please check the documentation for the version you are interested in.
Check the demo site for some live examples.
Joomla! Extensions Directory
If you have found this module useful to you, please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.
The Simplify Your Web library is required for this plugin. Download only once for all Simplify Your Web extensions and templates.
The following version will not be supported under Joomla! v3.5 and over.
For support under Joomla! v3.5 and over, please download the latest version of Article Details v3.
Test the migration before going 'live'.