Trombisnoscope is a module that shows a list of contacts in a grid-like fashion.
Please make sure you read the following explanations before accessing the download links you can find at the bottom of this page.
- select one or more categories, specific contact or logged user,
- select sub-categories automatically,
- set the maximum number of contacts to show (if nothing specified, it will show all contacts),
- show only the published contacts,
- set the alignment in which the picture is shown (possible to alternate left and right),
- the images do not 'bleed' out of the column (automatic size restriction),
- set the order of the contacts (ascending or descending order with names formatted as one or 2 words, which is great for contacts with firstname/lastname),
- set the category order,
- set the view format of the name,
- set a default picture if contact pictures are missing. If not set, will use the default fallback styling for contacts with no picture (default picture size is 100px X 120px),
- show up to 5 fields from the contacts,
- show extra fields (formatted address for instance),
- set the contact link label to access the contact page. If no label is specified, will use the name as the link,
- possibility to open the contact in a standard page or a popup (when no form is present),
- several options to format the information (empty fields, spaces when information is missing),
- customizable via CSS.
Please check the documentation.
Check out a live example on the demo site.
Buy the enhanced version Trombinoscope Extended v1.5 or v2.1 for added functionality.
Want to see what you are missing from the commercial version? Check the comparison chart here.
- show more contact fields,
- show contact fields as links,
- restrict user access,
- show labels or icons,
- format names, addresses,
- cloak email,
- use themes available for the commercial version,
- process the pictures (crop/resize/filter),
- animate the items (carousel),
- cache the stylesheets,
- and much more...
Please check the documentation out.
Check out a live example on the demo site (top module and 'our team').
Buy the enhanced version Trombinoscope Extended v2.1 for added functionality. There is no loss in configuration when upgrading to the commercial version.
Want to see what you are missing from the commercial version? Check the comparison chart here. The modules in the free and commercial versions are identical, but the free version is limited by the missing elements packaged in the full-blown version.
Joomla! Extensions Directory
If you have found this module useful to you, please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.
The Simplify Your Web library is required for this module. Download only once for all Simplify Your Web extensions and templates.
The following versions are no longer supported