Are you enjoying the extensions? Did you like the support? Help others decide.

Leave a review

file Links using default joomla categories

More
4 years 6 months ago #5183 by hconner
Links using default joomla categories was created by hconner
Your site said that we could "Display weblinks with logos from a category defined in the standard Joomla!"

That is not working. When I click on
Components -> WebLink Logo Pro -> Web Links
it just goes to the default joomla Web Links component.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 6 months ago - 4 years 6 months ago #5184 by syw
Replied by syw on topic Links using default joomla categories
Hello,

the extension does show web links that are set in the Weblinks core Joomla component. That means: you create the weblinks in the extension 'Weblinks' then you can show them with the help of the Weblink Logos extension (by creating a menu item or a module instance). 

Hope this is more clear explained this way.

Olivier.
Last edit: 4 years 6 months ago by syw.

More
4 years 1 month ago #5219 by hconner
Replied by hconner on topic Links using default joomla categories
I'm sorry that I bought this. You should have just rewrote the weblinks extension into a new extension that made use of joomla categories. This thing is useless to me.

More
4 years 1 month ago #5220 by syw
Replied by syw on topic Links using default joomla categories
Hello!

This extension was created when Weblinks was an integrated part of the core Joomla platform. It is meant to improve on the existing extension and show web links as logos on a site, either as a directory (with search, indexing capabilities) or as a module. It basically complements the original Weblinks extension, based on common data. It also adds an improved front end creation/edition of web links.

Weblink Logos uses the Weblinks'  extension categories (therefore the Joomla categories). You are welcome to contact me at [email protected] and tell me about what you are trying to achieve and why you can't achieve it. 

I am sorry to see you did not take advantage of the 30 days of trial under which I would have been able to issue a full refund.

Olivier.