Are you enjoying the extensions? Did you like the support? Help others decide.

Leave a review

question-circle lne module with pagination/animation - css, cache problems

More
5 years 9 months ago #5024 by r_palczewski
Hello, I'm trying to setup "lne" module with pagination/animation. I have errors: "Refused to apply style from '<URL>' because its MIME type ('text/html') is not a supported stylesheet MIME type, and strict MIME checking is enabled." In all lne modules I've set to not cache, but cache files are making themself.
Strange (for me) is that, when I'm using "jch optimize" it seems "lne module" is working just fine.
best regards, r.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 9 months ago #5025 by syw
Hello,

the module creates stylesheets 'on the fly', no matter your cache settings.

The Joomla cache caches the output (the items you load), which is independent from the creation of the stylesheets and script files of the modules.

Did you check the content of the files that come in error? There may be some content that is not CSS (for instance, an error message). That would be why the mime type is incorrect.

Olivier.

More
5 years 9 months ago #5026 by r_palczewski
I've checked them with jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator/validator and no errors found.
This specfiic lne module is not displaying properly without "jch optimize" turned on.

More
5 years 9 months ago #5028 by syw
Did you check the content of the files?

You need to manually go to the code source of the page and click on the files to see their content (you can do that in most browsers).

Olivier.

More
5 years 9 months ago #5029 by r_palczewski
Yes, I opened /cache/mod_latestnewsenhancedpro/style_494.css and pasted its content to validator.
When I tried read content of those files from source I got 403 error.

I found this in my htaccess file:
RewriteRule ^(cache|includes|language|logs|log|tmp)/ - [F]

css files are linked to cache folder and only for lne modules (why?). I temporary deleted cache from this line of htaccess, but there is no ather way? After this change, module is displaying properly.

I turned off all caching options, and only modules which have own files in cache folder are "lne".

More
5 years 9 months ago #5030 by syw
No need to paste it to a validator, I just wanted you to make sure the content was CSS only.

There is a way to make sure the cache files are properly taken into consideration.
It is all explained here:
simplifyyourweb.com/documentation/tutori...yling-and-animations

Olivier.