Are you enjoying the extensions? Did you like the support? Help others decide.

Leave a review

file No Joomla Articles are visible

More
10 years 10 months ago #2262 by dioniq
No Joomla Articles are visible was created by dioniq
Hi, I bought the Truly Responsive Slider an d installed it on my website with Joomla 2.5. I have created a category and put 3 articles in it and choose the category in the Module settings. No Artickes are visible in the slider on the frontpage? What to do?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 10 months ago - 10 years 10 months ago #2263 by admin
Replied by admin on topic Re: No Joomla Articles are visible
Hello,
there are a few things to do to get the slider working, one main task is to have a fullscreen article image set up in the article. Whenever there is an issue, there is a warning or error message on the screen where the module should be located. Did you see such message? If not, did you add the module to a template position? Is it enabled and assigned to menu items? I strongly encourage you to download the documentation if you have not done so.

Olivier.
Last edit: 10 years 10 months ago by admin.

More
10 years 10 months ago #2264 by dioniq
Replied by dioniq on topic Re: No Joomla Articles are visible
Yes the module is enabled and assigned to the home page. I see no warning messages? I first installed the demo and noticed that the Article category "Truly Responsive Slider Demo" was created and that the background images are placed in the "TMP" folder. After that I bought the module, installed it and created my own Category but my articles doesn´t show. When I change to the demo category "Truly Responsive Slider Demo" again it look ok. I can´t see were the big background image is linked into the demo articles? URL: dev.bisevo.se

More
10 years 10 months ago #2265 by admin
Did you put an image in the fulltext article image field for each article? This is the key.

Olivier.

More
10 years 10 months ago #2266 by admin
I can see the slider is there (in your source code), there is just no slides at this time.

Olivier.

More
10 years 10 months ago #2267 by dioniq
Replied by dioniq on topic Re: No Joomla Articles are visible
Ok, no I get it. I had the "image in the fulltext article image field" disabled. I have now enabled it and it works fine. Thank You!