Are you enjoying the extensions? Did you like the support? Help others decide.

Leave a review

lightbulb-o overlap style shadowed area

More
7 years 11 months ago #4520 by imma
overlap style shadowed area was created by imma
In the overlap style, it would be handy to have control over the shadowed area %, instead of always half the image --and why not over the transparency of the shadow, also?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 11 months ago #4521 by syw
Replied by syw on topic overlap style shadowed area
The shadowed area is half when the text is on the right of left side, but it takes the content size when at the bottom or top areas.

Your requests are actually very easy to change with just simple additional CSS. These options are not in the module since they are targeting that style only and would clutter the interface even more.

If you need help in finding out what CSS you need for your modifications, just let me know and I will be happy to assist you!

Olivier.
The following user(s) said Thank You: imma

More
7 years 11 months ago #4522 by imma
Replied by imma on topic overlap style shadowed area

syw wrote: These options are not in the module since they are targeting that style only and would clutter the interface even more.

You are right... but I have noticed that some options show up or not depending on previous selections, so I don't know... May I be the only one interested in these settings?

syw wrote: If you need help in finding out what CSS you need for your modifications, just let me know and I will be happy to assist you!

Found (in .head_* and .newsinfo, for my record). Thank you anyway!

More
7 years 11 months ago #4523 by syw
Replied by syw on topic overlap style shadowed area
You are welcome.

I have not been contacted by anyone else about these CSS tweaks before to be honest...

There are a few options that I would get rid of but I need to leave them for the sake of backward compatibility ... And not all options are used in all themes , but they are included in the interface when they can be used in 2 themes or more.

Olivier.