Are you enjoying the extensions? Did you like the support? Help others decide.

Leave a review

file Please tell me where I can find my download??

More
7 years 1 month ago #4754 by sapphireweb
Forgive me but I find this site confusing. I purchased a license, and have spent the past 30mins trying to find the download, even going so far as clicking on the paypal option and going all the way to where it wanted me to login. I am not finding a download link in my profile, or under my purchased licenses.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 1 month ago - 7 years 1 month ago #4755 by syw
Hello Daniel,

Sorry about the trouble, it should be easier for you to download your software.

I doubled checked and found that you do have a license under this account.
You should be able to see it under your purchased licenses, once you login with the account you purchased the license with.

Most of the time, people don't see their license because they just purchased it and PayPal has not yet replied to the system or because some users have duplicate accounts and do not login under the one they have purchased the licenses with.

You just made your purchase, this is why you do not see it yet. Some users have had issues like this and it seems like it is linked to where the user is located geographically. I am looking into why the PayPal service delays the reply to the system here.

I am sending you the extension through the mail, which is getting harder to do as now most of email systems prevent zip files to be sent out as attachments.

Olivier.
Last edit: 7 years 1 month ago by syw.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.