Are you enjoying the extensions? Did you like the support? Help others decide.

Leave a review

file Not loading

More
5 years 7 months ago #5055 by abfilm
Not loading was created by abfilm
Hi
Have installed and enabled jquery easy profiles. (have done this on other sites) The site is running latest joomla and gantry 4 template. Cant get it to load. Any clue what i can check ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 7 months ago #5056 by syw
Replied by syw on topic Not loading
Hello,

one simple check is to enable reporting in the plugin or the module instance. If you can see the report on the site, that means jQuery Easy Profiles is enabled on the page you are looking at.

Also, if you are using modules to target specific pages, make sure the position of the module instances corresponds to the position that is set in the plugin. If you did not change it, it should be jqeprofile.

simplifyyourweb.com/documentation/tutori...jquery-easy-profiles

Olivier.

More
5 years 7 months ago #5057 by abfilm
Replied by abfilm on topic Not loading
Nothing happend when i enable rapport so the plugin isnt loading. Is there anything i can try to get it to run ?

More
5 years 7 months ago #5058 by syw
Replied by syw on topic Not loading
Assuming you have followed the documentation to the letter and since you already have set up the extension on other sites prior to this one, I would suggest you double check your module instance assignments (menu, template...).

If you can't make it work, I will need more details like screenshots of your settings and/or access to your site. Send that information to [email protected]. Thank you!

Olivier.