Are you enjoying the extensions? Did you like the support? Help others decide.

Leave a review

lightbulb-o Mootools: "Disable When Possible"

More
11 years 3 months ago #1404 by bsmcd
Mootools: "Disable When Possible" was created by bsmcd
Hi, first congratulations on your plugin.

My site works in joomla 2.5.8 with the template Joomspirit 70. If I activate this plugin, my site earns a lot of speed if I selected Yes in the "Disable When Possible".

The problem is that I unconfigures presentation of contacts and tabs are positioned vertically rather than horizontally.

Is there any solution to fix the page of contacts?

thanks

Bernardo

My url www.carazodurban-asesores.es

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 3 months ago #1405 by admin
Replied by admin on topic Re: Mootools: "Disable When Possible"
Hello Bernardo,

I would suggest you use the option 'keep in pages' under the MooTools section of the plugin. You will be able to keep MooTools working for the contact pages. Please refer to the documentation for the proper syntax.

Olivier.

More
11 years 3 months ago #1407 by bsmcd
Replied by bsmcd on topic Re: Mootools: "Disable When Possible"
Hi, thanks for your quick reply.

Yes, I turned off one by one all the pages of contacts and work perfectly.

The problem is that the home page is the one I want to have full speed and I have installed Frontpage Slideshow module and if I disable the mootools in my home page, Frontpage Slideshow does not work.

Bernardo

My url: www.carazodurban-asesores.es/

More
11 years 3 months ago #1408 by admin
Bernardo,
the problem does not come from MooTools but from the Frontpage Slide Show (FSS). It handles the noConflict in the file jquery.fpss.js by itself so jQuery Easy does not have access to it and therefore cannot make the proper changes. I am afraid jQuery Easy won't help you in the front page because of that unless there are modifications made at the FSS level, which I guess you don't want to mess with.
Here, you will have to disable jQuery Easy in the frontpage (use '/' as a path to do so in the 'disable in pages' option of the plugin section).
Give it a try and let me know.

Olivier.

More
11 years 3 months ago #1410 by bsmcd
Replied by bsmcd on topic Re: Mootools: "Disable When Possible"
Olivier, you are absolutely right. If I disable the plugin, the homepage works correctly, but it loads much slower.

I've wondered about this problem for service of Frontpage Slideshow. When they answer me, I commented to you.

Thanks

Bernardo

My url: www.carazodurban-asesores.es/

More
11 years 3 months ago #1411 by admin
Bernardo, they probably won't help you as their code is correct, just not friendly to other extensions. I know what you can do to fix it but it will require you change a few things in their code... I don't know how you are familiar with javascript code...

Olivier.