Are you enjoying the extensions? Did you like the support? Help others decide.

Leave a review

file Images on cards

More
6 years 3 months ago #4934 by eera5607
Images on cards was created by eera5607
Hello!

I have a little issue with the images on cards. For example, in this URL turrinet.com/directorio/electronicos/computadoras
The first contact (the only one with specific image) shows the image but it seems that below that image there is the same image with a biggest size. It is like a background of the image. I have set the contact picture to 100x120 px and teh image that I have uploaded is 100x120 px. What can it be? Before using that image I was using another similar image with different proportions but I already clear the cache, Tromboscope is not processing the images and the option to reset the images is on. Please take a look at the screenshot to check how it is shown on my phone. Thanks!
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 3 months ago #4935 by syw
Replied by syw on topic Images on cards
Hello,

it seems like you are having issues with the high resolution image. Please try and turn off the option 'high resolution' and check if that fixes the issue. This is not related to the cache, I don't think.

Olivier.

More
6 years 3 months ago #4936 by eera5607
Replied by eera5607 on topic Images on cards
Thanks. The "Process Pictures" option is set to "No" on menu item setting and general settings as well. I temporally solved it with a CSS trick hiding the class .individualbg using width: 0px . It is like is using the same image as a background also but at a bigger size. Thanks.
Attachments:

More
6 years 3 months ago #4937 by syw
According to what you are telling me, it looks like you are mis-using the individual background image feature. The individual background image is for special effect use, to use an additional image for your contacts as background to the regular standard picture of the contact. That is probably where the problem lies.

simplifyyourweb.com/documentation/trombi...acts/contact-picture

Olivier.

More
6 years 3 months ago #4938 by eera5607
Replied by eera5607 on topic Images on cards
I don't understand because I have not use that feature as far as I know. Everywhere I check, the background is set to Transparent. The rest of the default contact pictures for that menu item are working fine. Only that seems to be using the image itself as background. Thank you.

More
6 years 3 months ago #4940 by syw
When I first looked, the second image had the suffix that is added when using the high resolution feature. That picture was not loading. Hence the stacking of images: the original and the superposed high resolution one.
If you want me to look at your configuration, please send an email to [email protected] with credentials. Thank you!

Olivier.