Are you enjoying the extensions? Did you like the support? Help others decide.

Leave a review

question-circle linkedin field not visible

• onderzoekspraktijk
  • onderzoekspraktijk's Avatar Topic Author
More
6 years 7 months ago #4856 by onderzoekspraktijk
linkedin field not visible was created by onderzoekspraktijk
Hi,

I set the linkedin field to yes in the tab Additional Fields inside the plugin User-Edit contact in profile.

In the Trombinoscope Global options I see below the heading Specific Functionality a range of setings. After Maps it says: [plugin] Map link, like this the fields after Facebook and Twitter refer to the same: [plugin] Facebook and [plugin] Twitter.
After Linkedin I can chose between: None, and a html text-field with an explanation about another custom field??

When I leave the setting at none, I do not see the Linkedin field.
Not at the backend in the contact component, and also not at the fronten in the form that presents all aother fields for a logged in user/owner of the contact.

I read the documentation several times, but cannot find anything that directs me to a solution for this. Idem nit inside the forum.

I am working with Joomla 3.7.5, and php version 7.0.21, and Trombinoscope version 2.7.0.
Also I am using the Easy Profile plugin, which works together with Trombinoscope. The profile is edited with the Trombinoscope fields integrated inside.

Any help much appreciated!

Thank you.

Greetings,
Paul
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 7 months ago #4857 by syw
Replied by syw on topic linkedin field not visible
Hello Paul,

it seems like the LinkedIn social field is set to 'disabled' in the content plugin 'Add key contact fields'. Is that the case?

Olivier.

• onderzoekspraktijk
  • onderzoekspraktijk's Avatar Topic Author
More
6 years 7 months ago #4858 by onderzoekspraktijk
Replied by onderzoekspraktijk on topic linkedin field not visible
Yup.
I looked allover the place but seems I missed it.

Thanks again!

Greetings,
Paul

More
6 years 7 months ago #4859 by syw
Replied by syw on topic linkedin field not visible
You are welcome Paul.

I know this part is a little 'tricky', but it is the best I could come up with to ease the transition between fields that have been available though the extension (thanks to the content plugin 'add key contact fields') and the custom fields that became available in Joomla 3.7.

Olivier.
The following user(s) said Thank You: onderzoekspraktijk