Are you enjoying the extensions? Did you like the support? Help others decide.

Leave a review

file Articles in Layout (directory)

More
6 years 11 months ago #4783 by kanuari
Articles in Layout (directory) was created by kanuari
Hi Olivier,
I wonder how to enable every staff have to link with their articles when I enable the articles in Global Configuration: Layout. When I have enable this articles, all contact tab (articles) will have some author of superuser. I really want this article ONLY will show their respective authors . PLease helps me to solve this issue. Thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 11 months ago #4784 by syw
Replied by syw on topic Articles in Layout (directory)
Hello Khairol,

in order to show articles for a contact, the contact needs to be associated with a user and those articles need to be created by that user.

I think you have found a bug! I am looking at the code and it seems like, if the contact has no associated user, it returns the wrong articles indeed.

I am sending you an email with the solution before releasing the bug fix for all.

Olivier.

More
6 years 11 months ago #4785 by kanuari
Replied by kanuari on topic Articles in Layout (directory)
Thank Olivier for your prompt reply. I had tried to create several article and assigned with respective authors but after enable this article in tab layout, the result shows in all staff in our directory. Even though the different authors have been assigned, the results shown not as expected.

More
6 years 11 months ago #4786 by syw
Replied by syw on topic Articles in Layout (directory)
Let me know if the issue is fixed after you apply the patch I have sent you.

Olivier.