Are you enjoying the extensions? Did you like the support? Help others decide.

Leave a review

exclamation-circle Problems with my template and the plugin

More
8 years 11 months ago - 8 years 11 months ago #4209 by jcsendra
Hi,
First of all, I want to indicate that I'm not a developer, so, bear with me when you propose possible solution.
I'm building a web site, www.albardins.com, and I'm using joomla 3.4.1. I have bougth JooCommerce extension in order to build a Virtual Shop and I have successfully installed it in the site. Everything seemed to go fine, but when I check the purchase of a product, the required button of "checkout" (required for going to payment section) doesn't appear. The support team of Joocode suggested a jQuery mess as the origin of the problem and indicated that your plugin can help solving the issue. I downloaded it, installed it and not only the problem was not solved (maybe because of a misconfiguration of the plugin) but also the template I'm using (dd_studio_33) was completely misconfigured. Can you help me?

I have created this temp administrator user for you...
Last edit: 8 years 11 months ago by admin.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 11 months ago #4212 by admin
Replied by admin on topic Problems with my template and the plugin
Hello,

can you be more specific on which page(s) do not work properly?
I have tried to log into your system but the user/password you provided do not allow me to do so.
Thanks!

Olivier.

More
8 years 11 months ago - 8 years 11 months ago #4214 by jcsendra
Replied by jcsendra on topic Problems with my template and the plugin
The page not working:

Main Menu --> Botiga dels Albardins --> Novel.la Albardina --> Click on Posar al carret (Add to cart)...nothing happens and the required "Checkout" button never appears.
Thanks,
Last edit: 8 years 11 months ago by admin.

More
8 years 11 months ago #4215 by jcsendra
Replied by jcsendra on topic Problems with my template and the plugin
...and I have just enabled again the plugin and you can see what is happening to the frontend, main page

More
8 years 11 months ago #4216 by admin
Replied by admin on topic Problems with my template and the plugin
I have enabled the plugin so it works in the pages under
/index.php/botiga-dels-albardins.

Even though the rest of the site would profit from the plugin as well (you have library duplicates), the slideshow you are using is too old and 'breaks' whenever a more recent version of jQuery is used.

I was able to get to the checkout page. Let me know if anything else is not working properly.

Olivier.