Are you enjoying the extensions? Did you like the support? Help others decide.

Leave a review

file Plugin Configuration

More
8 years 11 months ago #4186 by pennyd
Plugin Configuration was created by pennyd
I am using Joomla 3.0 and Version 1.5.6 of JQuery Easy Plugin - I have Ohanah installed on my site and was having issues with events submitting, Ohanah support suggested I download the plugin and configure it to what they suggested (support.ohanah.com/entries/20948681-solv...-or-other-extensions) Upon doing so the plugin removed all instances of Jquery that was being loaded in my template and therefore the menu on the mobile has stopped working - How can I configure the plugin properly to load the Jquery that is needed for the menu and not interfere with the submit events?

Thanks
Penny

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 11 months ago - 8 years 11 months ago #4187 by admin
Replied by admin on topic Plugin Configuration
Hello Penny,

set reporting in the plugin (advanced settings) and check what report you get. It will tell you what libraries have been removed.
The plugin indeed removes all jQuery library instances and replaces them with one library (version that you have selected in the plugin) at the proper place in your page.

Please send me the credentials to access your site as I have no access at the present time. Make sure you have the reporting enabled. Send your info to [email protected]. Thank you!

Olivier.
Last edit: 8 years 11 months ago by admin.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.