Are you enjoying the extensions? Did you like the support? Help others decide.

Leave a review

file Unable to change contact after copying module

More
9 years 3 months ago #3951 by Rusty320
Hi,

I am using Trombinoscope v2 and am in the process of adding many modules for various contacts and categories.
When I attempt to copy an existing module in order to preserve the settings, I am unable to change the contact. Clicking on select doesn't do anything and hovering over it, I get a pulsing between the arrow and the hand. Probably a conflict, but I don't know where to start to fix this. Any Suggestions?

It was the same way in the old version and I amusing Joomla 3.3.6

Thx,

Alan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 3 months ago #3952 by admin
Hello Alan,

I have tried reproducing the issue on my test site but without success. Contacts are still selectable after a copy of the module.

What I would suggest is set the server debug settings to 'development' in your adminstrator console and see if there is an error. You may have a conflict with another component but that is just a guess at this point since I don't know your environment settings.

The strange thing is that it works once for you. The duplication of a module should not change anything to the selection part. Did you try to unselect the contact first (X), save the module and then select a new contact?
The fact that the selection does not work suggests that it may be a javascript issue.

Olivier.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.