Are you enjoying the extensions? Did you like the support? Help others decide.

Leave a review

exclamation-circle Warnings on the page

More
10 years 11 months ago #2146 by kod_mako
Warnings on the page was created by kod_mako
Hi!

I've installed a demo of the module and I do like it very much!
But the're warning messadges on the page when i turn the module on:

Warning: Missing argument 4 for plgContentSIGPlus::onContentPrepare() in.../htdocs/www/plugins/content/sigplus/sigplus.php on line 113

Warning: Missing argument 4 for plgContentRokInjectModule::onContentPrepare() in.../htdocs/www/plugins/content/rokinjectmodule/rokinjectmodule.php on line 31

Notice: Undefined variable: limitstart in.../htdocs/www/plugins/content/rokinjectmodule/rokinjectmodule.php on line 34

Warning: Missing argument 4 for plgContentSIGPlus::onContentPrepare() in.../htdocs/www/plugins/content/sigplus/sigplus.php on line 113

Warning: Missing argument 4 for plgContentRokInjectModule::onContentPrepare() in.../htdocs/www/plugins/content/rokinjectmodule/rokinjectmodule.php on line 31

Notice: Undefined variable: limitstart in.../htdocs/www/plugins/content/rokinjectmodule/rokinjectmodule.php on line 34

Pls help to get rid of them :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 11 months ago #2149 by admin
Replied by admin on topic Re: Warnings on the page
Hello,
thanks for trying the module!
The slider allows Joomla! plugins in the captions (through the OnContentPrepare event) and it seems like 2 of your plugins are responsible for the issues here.
Did you include sigplus plugin syntax in one of the articles of the slider? If so, that may just be a syntax error.
I am not sure what the plugin RokInject is used for here.
Although I have found this link: Rocket
Same thing here, are you using the plugin on your site? Seems like there is an error of syntax as well...
Let me know if that helps...

Olivier.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.