Are you enjoying the extensions? Did you like the support? Help others decide.

Leave a review

file Upgrade to Extended

More
11 years 7 months ago #810 by gulam
Upgrade to Extended was created by gulam
I had the non-commercial version, I now have purchased the extended version. Will installing this auto upgrade the free version and take all settings or will this be a new install?

Gulam

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 7 months ago #811 by admin
Replied by admin on topic Re: Upgrade to Extended
Hello,
the versions are independent from each other so they can co-exist on the same website. So installing the commercial version will not erase or update your already set up modules.
Thank you for your support!

Olivier.

More
11 years 7 months ago #812 by gulam
Replied by gulam on topic Re: Upgrade to Extended
Thanks for that. I have installed and seems to be working fine after a few css adjustments except the category link. In the earlier version this was working ok but in this version I have selected category show and have put a caption for the category link but this does not display.

my site
Can you please advice.

Gulam

More
11 years 7 months ago - 11 years 7 months ago #813 by admin
The category link is there, it is just not showing.
You have set up a height for the module but it does not give room for the category link.
In the 'overall' settings, do not put any height or put a bigger one (120 for instance). But no height will size the module automatically.
BTW, the site looks really good :-)

Olivier.
Last edit: 11 years 7 months ago by admin.

More
11 years 7 months ago #821 by gulam
Replied by gulam on topic Re: Upgrade to Extended
Hi,

If I dont put any width or height then it given an error saying "missing height".

One other thing that I have noticed is that the animation starts nicely then suddenly becomes fast and doesn't follow the settings. When this happens the articles start overlaying on each other and can't be read. I have tried to play with the speed and interval settings but doesn't help. Is there anything that I can do? To try this just have the site for about 5 mins and you will see.

Gulam

More
11 years 7 months ago - 11 years 7 months ago #822 by admin
You need width and height because you are using animations. I have to see what you can do.

I am looking into the animation speed issue. On my test sites, once I set a speed, it stays that way. I literally have those sites opened for hours and the speed does not change. There may be a conflict of some kind.

Olivier.
Last edit: 11 years 7 months ago by admin.