Are you enjoying the extensions? Did you like the support? Help others decide.

Leave a review

file Page navigation

More
11 years 4 months ago #1256 by franconoviello
Page navigation was created by franconoviello
Hi Olivier
your extension works wonderfully, I've just made a page showing all the news from quite all categories except one and it works fine.
My only concern is as the site grows the page will be long to scroll, is any way to have a pagination let's say after the fist 20 articles?
It would be nice and easier to navigate trough all pages not only to a given number only.

Franco

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 4 months ago #1257 by admin
Replied by admin on topic Re: Page navigation
Hello Franco,
thank you! I am happy that you like the extension.
It really is only a module and is not meant to work with a huge amount of data like a full component would be (with a menu item associated).
Having said that, a navigation is in the works and it is planned for the next update, so you will get your wish :-)
Pagination for modules is really not as simple to implement as the pagination for components in Joomla! and I will use jQuery to be able to navigate through news items without page refresh.
This is still a few weeks away. If you desire to be an early tester for this feature and get it ahead of everybody else, just send me an email at [email protected] and I will send you the module to try on when it is ready.

Olivier.
The following user(s) said Thank You: franconoviello

More
11 years 4 months ago #1258 by franconoviello
Replied by franconoviello on topic Re: Page navigation
This is really a good news! Hope the best for this implementation. :)

More
11 years 4 months ago #1259 by admin
Replied by admin on topic Re: Page navigation
Thank you!

Olivier.