Are you enjoying the extensions? Did you like the support? Help others decide.

Leave a review

file Clickable 'Category title'

More
11 years 4 months ago #1280 by jankadanka
Clickable 'Category title' was created by jankadanka
This is a very nice module. I just miss display of a Category name with hyperlink related to article. I have articles from different categories. I need to see the category under each article, so people know immediately the category name. Thanks

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 4 months ago #1285 by admin
Replied by admin on topic Re: Clickable 'Category title'
Hello,
it already works that way. Add a category link label, something like 'Read more...' and a link will be created under each news item (if there are several categories) or under all the items (if there is only one category). It won't show the category name, however.

Olivier.

More
11 years 4 months ago #1294 by jankadanka
Replied by jankadanka on topic Re: Clickable 'Category title'
I understand but I need it to pull the category name itself. The label makes it very general, I need to be concrete and cant do it manually for hundreds of articles. :)

Example:
XY title
blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Category 1

More
11 years 4 months ago #1299 by admin
Replied by admin on topic Re: Clickable 'Category title'
The feature you are requesting is only available in the paid version of the module. However, I do agree that it could also be part of the free version. There is an update in the works so I will add this feature to it. Expect a few days before release (at most a week). If you want the module sooner and not wait for the release, I can send you an early beta version for you to work with until it is released. Send an email to [email protected] if you want the early release (allow a couple days for the beta). Otherwise I will assume you will wait for the full release.

Olivier.