Are you enjoying the extensions? Did you like the support? Help others decide.

Leave a review

file display module name

More
11 years 6 months ago #1054 by cbrace
display module name was created by cbrace
Hello!

I just installed this module and my first impressions are very positive. Seems very nicely designed and quite flexible.

Question: How to I get the title of the module to display?

In the module config, I set SHOW TITLE to yes, but it is not being shown. The tooltip says something about chrome style in the template, but I'm not sure what this means.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 6 months ago #1057 by admin
Replied by admin on topic Re: display module name
Hello,
glad you like the module.
As you rightly pointed out, the module title has nothing to do with the module itself but with the template you are using.
I have no information about your template so I cannot do much here. Look at your source code, the title may be there but made invisible. You can also look at what is available for your template in [your template folder]/html/modules.php. This is where modules are set up for your template. This is the place to find out how titles are handled.

Olivier.

More
11 years 6 months ago #1060 by cbrace
Replied by cbrace on topic Re: display module name
I don't see the title in the source, but rather than delve into this and figure out how to do it properly I've simply hard-coded it in index.php with a div wrapped around it. Took five minutes and it now looks the way I want it. B)

More
11 years 6 months ago #1061 by admin
That works :-)

Olivier.

More
11 years 5 months ago #1269 by jankadanka
Replied by jankadanka on topic Re: display module name
Hi
can you explain exactly what you did in index.php ? I am also missing the module title, seems it is a template issue, I use Protostar. Thanks in advance

More
11 years 5 months ago #1270 by admin
Hello,
you can also look into the module.php file under /html in the template directory. This is where the template decides how to represent modules.

Olivier.