Are you enjoying the extensions? Did you like the support? Help others decide.

Leave a review

file No pictures showing after update to Joomla 3.5.1

More
7 years 11 months ago #4499 by edge
GD required, gd2 loaded was created by edge
Hello Olivier, after making some updates (Joomla 3.5.1 / PHP7 / Trombinoscope 2.3.2) i recognize a similar issue, see kirchenbezirk-freiberg.de/kontakte

gd2 v2.0.35 is loaded / no error entries in error.log or at the frontend (with error reporting enabled) - any ideas?

Jürgen

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 11 months ago #4500 by syw
Hello Jürgen,

if I remember correctly, you are using a template override to show the contacts. Whenever you update an extension (or Joomla!), always make sure the overrides are still in sync with changes that have been made in the extension (or Joomla). It just happens that I wrote an article about it: www.simplifyyourweb.com/documentation/to...f-template-overrides

You do have to copy modifications made to the component into your override. It turns out that major changes have been made to allow for high resolution images and page load improvements. Therefore you have to go through that step to ensure you get the benefits of the modifications.

Now, thumbnails are not created apparently.
You can use the advanced parameter 'show errors' to understand why. You should see error messages in the frontend.

Make sure you update your override first, this may just be the issue here.

Olivier.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.